Braga’s Outskirts Tour – 4h
Duration and availability
Half-day | 09-13:00 / 14-18:00
Spring / Summer
Autumn / Winter
40€ | Braga
Braga’s Outskirts 4L Tour
Take a break on the city centre and come visit 3 grand monuments that the outskirts hide, in a tour that starts on the 7th century and ends on the 19th.
We start by visiting a wonderful Visigothic chapel, in a complex with a variety of elements from different ages.
Then, the enormous Tibães Monastery tells us its story and that of the region through its impressive church, buildings and gardens.
Finally, Bom Jesus welcomes you half-way of its stairway, where the historical hydraulic elevator will transport you to the fabulous sanctuary and viewpoint.
Do you accept the invitation?
- Includes entrance fees to monuments in the outskirts of Braga
- Includes ride on the hydraulic elevator in Bom Jesus
- Suitable for all ages
- Minimum group size: 1 PAX
- Maximum group: 6 PAX (1-3 in a Renault 4L, from 4-6 in a SUV)
- Available all year round
- Duration: half day – 9:00 to 13:00 / 14:00 – 18:00
- Wear comfortable and weather appropriate clothes and shoes
- Wear sunscreen (if relevant)
All the city tours include:
- Pick-up & Drop-off at accommodation
- Ride in Renault 4L or SUV with all seats facing forward
- Toddler/child car seats available (9 to 36 kg)
- Snacks and water
- Local guide with first aid training
- A 2,00 € contribution for a conservation project
- Small-group tour
The tours do not include:
- Personal expenses