- Short Mountain Hike (5h)
Pick-up & drop-off
Lunch + snack + water
Duration and availability
Full-day | 09:00 – 20:00
Spring / Summer
Autumn / Winter
105€/pax | Porto
100€/pax | Guimarães
95€/pax | Braga
Short Mountain Hike (5 hours)
If you’re a keen hiker, this tour is for you. Climb to a mountains’ summits and be dazzled by the exclusive views from the top.
We’ll guide you through unique landscapes where you can explore the landmarks of the traditional shepherding.
Cross different corrals with their stone “igloo” shelters, stumble upon fantastic views as you advance on the scarcely ever stepped hills and plateaus and, luckily, encounter some wildlife.
After all the hard work, relax your muscles on the soothing water of hot springs nearby.
This tour is literally a walk in the Park.
- Suitable from 10* to 65 years old
- Minimum group size: 2
- Maximum group size: 6
- Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter
- Duration: full day – 9:00 to 20:00
- Yosemite Decimal System: 2/3-III
- Some scrambling may be required
- Use of rope not required
*10 is not a strict rule, if you think your child can handle the hike or you have a way to transport him/her you’re welcome to bring your kid.
- Wear weather and hiking appropriate clothes and shoes
- Bring swimwear – to dress up and take off on location (to avoid returning wet) -, a towel (you can rent one for 2€) and flip-flops (not essential)
- Bring sunscreen and a hat (if relevant)
All the tours include:
- Pick-up and Drop-off at accommodation
- SUV with all seats facing forward
- Toddler/child car seats available (9 to 36 kg)
- Lunch, snacks and water
- Photos and videos
- Specialized local guide with first aid training and carrying a first aid kit
- A 2,00 € contribution for a conservation project
- Small-group tour
- All equipment necessary for the activities
- Insurance, both personal and liability
The tours do not include:
- Personal expenses
- Towels (you can rent one for 2€)
error: Content is protected!