Learn how planting linen defined the people in Barroso, in the Northern Portugal.
This will be the first of a series of workshops that will see throught all the linen’s journey – from the earth to the loom – essential for the production of clothing and house linen.
Spring is the time for planting, and the season that invites everyone to leave the house and share knowledge, but also great food, in a delightful scenery.
Take this opportunity to visit Gerês and visit a very cosy farm, recovered in respect to Nature that sorrounds it.
Bring the children – they’ll love the farm animals!
From: Porto – 95€ | Guimarães – 90€ | Braga – 85€
> children below 12yo have 15% discount
- Pick-up and Drop-off at accommodation
- SUV equipped with air conditioning + all seats facing forward
- Toddler/child car seats available (9 to 36 kg)
- Lunch, snacks and water
- Photos and videos
- Specialized local guide with first aid training and carrying a first aid kit
- A 2,00 € contribution for a conservation project
- Small-group tour
- All equipment necessary for the activities
- Insurance, both personal and liability
- Bring old clothes and shoes – they’ll get dirty (you can bring clothes to change on spot)
- Use a hat and sunscreen
More informations and booking:
www.keentours.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 938 690 513