Let’s celebrate Spring by hiking in the Northern area of the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
We’re going to explore unforgetable spots on the trails that connected Winter and Summer villages, a very ancient tradition we’ll share interesting details about.
We’ll reach 1124m of altitude for a priveligded access to amazing views!
- distance: approx. 16,8 km
- duration: approx. 7 hours
- difficulty: easy
- meeting point: Castro Laboreiro – 42.027630, -8.160141 – 10:00
- per person: 12,5€ /pax
- if you need transport from Braga, Ponte da Barca or Arcos de Valdevez: 5€ /pax
Every first Saturday or Sunday of each month explore one of the many trails in the Peneda-Gerês National Park safely with an experienced guide.
The price? 12,5€, and that also includes: insurance, water (0,33cl) and fruit.
This means all you need is to bring comfortable e weather appropriate shoes and clothes and be on time at the meeting point.
Book your spot until 8 p.m. of the day before:
- 938 690 513
- Facebook Messenger: @keentours
You can also add:
- goodies bag 3€
- extra water bottle (0,5l): 0,80€
- hiking pole (rent): 2€
- picnic: 15€
Enjoy Gerês and Amarela with whom knows these mountains well and in safety – apart from the insurance our guides are accompanied by first aid kits at all times, as well as are trained in first aid.
Check out all our planned trails and events at our website.
Easy, comfortable and safe!
Any doubts? Contact us.
* Weather dependant, the event may be cancelled or postponed.